(This post contains affiliate links which help support this site. Thank you for your support.)
Last year we made these fun printable reindeer antlers to colour and wear.
A few readers have asked if I had a ready coloured version of this Christmas headband because sometimes we just don’t have the time, space and energy to get all the paints out, especially during the busy Christmas period! So I’ve been busy on the computer coming up with some reindeer antlers as a colour printable for those times when we need it and we need it now!
We think these Reindeer Antlers Christmas Headbands are just adorable and of course as a colour printable they are so, so easy to put together.
We printed ours out on glossy photo paper and I have to say I do love the sheen but ordinary card would work just as well.
How to make a Reindeer Antlers Christmas Headband -Free Colour Printable
You Will Need:
- Reindeer Antlers Christmas Headband Template page 1
- Reindeer Antlers Christmas Headband Template page 2
- Glossy Photo Paper US / Glossy Photo Paper UK
- Optional: 2 Craft Sticks US / Lolly Sticks UK and sticky tape.
- Optional: Red glitter and glue.
- Print out the two reindeer antler templates onto your two sheets of A4 photo paper.
- Carefully cut out all the Reindeer Antler template pieces.
- Optional: Add glue and glitter to make a sparkly nose.
- Use the stapler to fix the reindeer antler and ears in place on the front piece of the headband.
- Staple one side of the back headband to one end of the front headband.
- Depending on the thickness of the photo paper or card, you may find that the reindeer antlers are a bit floppy. A simple solution is to use sticky tape to add a craft stick to the back of each antler.
- Measure the reindeer antlers around the wearers head and staple the front and back of the headband together at the appropriate point to ensure a good fit.
- Now pop it on your head and zoom to the mirror to marvel at your pretty creation.
(Helpful Tip: If you are worried about the staples possibly scratching the wearer, you can pop a little piece of sticky tape over them.)
We’ve also written a little reindeer song with actions so you can dress up and sing. What fun!
Come and say ‘Hello’ to My Little 3 and Me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, and click Subscribe to receive our posts straight to your email.
You might also like:
Looking for some more costumes ideas for Christmas? Amazon have a fab selection the whole family can enjoy!
2013 © My Little 3 and Me