These cute Carrot Easter Baskets only take a few minutes to make and we’ve provided a free printable cut out to make it really easy. We think they’re perfect for taking on an Easter Egg hunt to store all your little finds in, or to fill and give as an Easter gift. Yummy!
How To Make A Carrot Easter Basket
You will need
- Printable Carrot Easter Basket Sheet (makes 2 baskets)
- Glue or sticky tape
- Chocolate eggs to put inside.
- Print and cut out the orange and green shapes from the Carrot Easter Basket Sheet.
- Follow the line to cut the orange semicircle and green leaf tops in half.
- Roll each orange quarter circle into a cone and tape or glue it securely in place. We used UHU glue which dried really quickly.
- Turn your carrot so the seam is at the back then glue the base of your green carrot top into the inside of the carrot cone also at the back.
- If you prefer a carrying handle for your carrot simply trim a small strip off the quarter circle before rolling it into a cone. After the carrot has been made you could tape or glue it into place.
- If you have some green card you could experiment with different carrot leaf shapes. See our photographs for some ideas.
- If you have some orange card you could easily make different sized Carrot Easter Baskets. Just remember to start with a quarter circle.
A quick reminder that we’re delighted to have got through to the MAD Blog Awards Final 2013 for Best Craft Blog. Votes are now open to the public to choose an overall winner. We’d love you to take a moment to head over there and vote for MY LITTLE 3 AND ME in the Best Craft category. Thanks so much xxx
This post is part of a Spring and Easter Blog Hop from Kids Blogger Network. Click on the links below to explore great Spring and Easter posts from other bloggers taking part.
Here’s a list of the other blogs taking part:
The Magic of Play, Rainy Day Mum, hands on : as we grow, Putti’s World, Blog Me Mom, Scribble Doodle and Draw, 3 Dinosaurs, Buggy and Buddy, Royal Baloo, Kitchen Counter Chronicle, Nurture Store, The Usual Mayhem, Making Boys Men, Two Daloo, Reading Confetti, Creative Play House, Fantastic Fun and Learning, Here Come the Girls, Blue Bear Wood, Zing Zing Tree, Mummy Mummy Mum, Red Ted Art, Life at the Zoo, My Little 3 and Me, Imprints from Tricia, Smiling Like Sunshine, Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails, Creative Connection for Kids, 52 Brand New, Inspiration Laboratories, Kid World Citizen, JDaniel 4s Mom, Inspired by Familia, Kids Creative Chaos, All Done Monkey, ArtChoo, Something 2 Offer, Child Central Station, KC Edventures, Momma’s Fun World, Sun Hats and Wellie Boots, Discovering the world through my son’s eyes, Little Artists