Homemade cards from the children are always a joy to receive and something to cherish for years to come. These cheeky little Monster Hug Cards are great keepsakes for Father’s Day as the monsters’ hands are cut outs of the children’s hands…super cute!
We fell so in love with these little guys that we ended up making loads! They’re perfect Father’s Day cards as their monstrously long arms can give Daddy a monster hug from his little monster! And we’ve even made one for a monstrously good Grandad too! Such fun
How To Make A Monster Hug Father’s Day Card
You Will Need:
- A5 coloured card
- A3 sugar paper
- Felt pens
- Googly eyes
- Draw a monster onto the A5 card. (Simple shapes work best.)
- Cut it out. (Don’t worry it won’t bite, it’s armless. Boom, boom )
- At one end of the A3 sugar paper draw around the child’s hands and cut out with the addition of long arms.
- Glue the arms, to make the hug, onto the back of the monster.
- Decorate the monster with spots and googly eyes etc to make it truly monstrous.
- Write your personal message.
- Ta-Dah!!! Your Monster Hug Father’s Day card is finished. Rrrrrroar….How easy was that?
If you’re looking for other Father’s day ideas then take a peek at our Cute Cardboard Neckties and Colourful Desk-tidies. If you’re after a sweet treat for that special someone, how about our “I love you” sweeties, or “I love you” Donuts”... two simple recipes that are great for children to join in with.
We’d love to show off your children’s creations or Daddies enjoying them so why not pop by and share your photographs of them on our Facebook page.
We hope you have lots of fun making your Monster Hug Cards. Do leave us a comment, we love to hear your thoughts. x
This post has been shared here:
© My Little 3 and Me 2012-2013