These little chocolate coated pops are a fun way to jazz up bananas and transform them from the ordinary into a special treat. They are so quick and easy to make and your children will be able to do most of it on their own which of course they will love.
(Makes 8 Banana Pops)
- 2 large bananas
- 100 g white chocolate
- A selection of decorative sprinkles
- 8 lolly sticks
- You will need somewhere for the pops to set; either a piece of greaseproof paper to lay them on or something like an upturned box to poke the lolly sticks into.
- Chill the bananas for 30 minutes in the fridge. this helps the chocolate set quickly and makes the process less drippy.
- Peel and cut each chilled banana into 4 pieces.
- Melt the chocolate into a bowl.
- Roll a banana chunk into the chocolate until completely covered.
- Insert a lolly stick into the banana and use it to lift the banana out of the chocolate and shake off any drips.
- Over a plate, quickly shake on the sprinkles before the chocolate sets. (I do it over a plate so that I can easily catch the fallen sprinkles.)
- Leave to set.
- Repeat with the remaining banana chunks.
I think we should make them with milk chocolate too.
- Crumb age 7
Three little banana pops,
Standing in a line,
None for you,
They’re all mine.
- Greedy Mummy age ancient.
2013 © My Little 3 and Me